Monday, May 2, 2011

Review - NARS, MUFA, and Bobbi Brown

Hi guys! So I know that there's a lot of hype over the NARS fashion icon set from Sephora and so I gave in and got it along with a few other things. Unfortunately, my review for these items are as great as others rave about.


This is the NARS fashion icon set - $59



These are the swatches for the blush duo. The left is orgasm and the right is the super orgasm. I like the orgasm but not the super orgasm because the glitters are very chunky.




This is the swatch for the lipgloss super orgasm. It's very drying for a lipgloss and the glitters are too chunky for a lipgloss! definitely a no no!

This is the swatch for the orgasm multiple stick. It's ok but not the greatest thing in the world. It actually has dry flakey bits come off my skin after I apply this on top of the missha watery bb cream.



The MUFA HD Concealer was a bit of a dissapointment. It's very thick and heavy. It retails for $28 at Sephora.


The top swatch is from the garnier anti-dark circle roller (very creamy) and the bottom is the mufa hd concealer. The applicator of the mufa concealer is very inconvenient for me.




I have the garnier anti-dark circle roller on the right side and the mufa hd concealer on my left side. Personally, i'd recomment the garnier because it's cheaper and the mufa isn't all that great.


I tried to like gel liners but I guess I just can't stop using liquid liners. I like the bobbi brown gel liner but it's not the same. It's very pigmented but because i have to use a brush, the line isn't as thin. This retails for $21 at Sephora.



The top swatch is the Dolly wink liquid eyeliner and the bottom is the bobbi brown gel liner.



No comments:

Post a Comment