Sunday, November 29, 2009

Huge going out Black Friday haul

Ok, so I did quite a lot of damage yesterday. I'm sorry I didn't post anything up. I did everything but I didn't upload them onto my computer. Anyway...Here are all the stuff that I bought. [Get ready for loads of pictures]. Feel free to check out my youtube video.




From Walgreens:



Neutrogena skin care products - BOGO50%




This Biore product was on sale for $3.79

Ecotools retractable kabuki - $5.19(on sale)


Werther's Original hard candies - BOGOFree


From Marshall's:


Hello kitty PJ pants - $9.99



From TJMaxx:

Full size bed sheet set - $29.99


Handbag Holder - $7.99

From Bath and Body Works:

Buy 3 get 3 free from the Signature Collection
4 body lotions in: [$12 ea.]
Irresistible Apple, Coconut Lime Verbena, Dancing waters, Cucumber Melon

2 Body splashes in: [$12 ea.]
Irresistible Apple and Dancing waters

Room Spray in Frosted Cranberry - $3

Cute Cuddly Raindeer[Holiday collection] - $5

No comments:

Post a Comment